The Ultimate Last Minute Wedding Checklist for any Bride!
When it comes to your big day, we’ve found that the final few days before and the amount of planning and preparations you are able to do will take you a very long way. Our friends over at Bridal Guide Magazine have put together yet another fantastic list for all the blushing Bride-to-Be’s out there and we just had to share a few of our favorite tips! Check them out below:
Wedding Day Checklist:
- Check in with all of your wedding vendors – This basically means, you never know what’s going to happen until the second your wedding day rolls around. The more in contact you can be with everybody helping to make your big day happen, the better! Make sure everybody has directions, a contact persons cell phone, and an up to date itinerary of the day.
- Create Tip Envelopes – Another one to ease the hectic nature of your wedding day when it comes to all your vendors and help. If you’re planning on tipping anyone such as the banquet captain, wait staff, makeup team etc. prepare envelopes the night before, labeled with their names and all the correct amounts. This will remove the stress of trying to remember who gets what after the wedding party has ended and also avoids any one person carrying around a stack of cash for tips.
- Pack Early for your Honeymoon – We know this can be hard for many of you out there, packing right up at the last minute is definitely how a lot of people roll. But for the sake of keeping things smooth and worry-less on your big day, especially if you’re taking off right after the ceremony, do yourself a favor and just get it over with. Check all your travel documents, passports, important items you might need on the road, call you bank and let them know you’ll be traveling so your cards don’t get frozen. All those good travel things!
- Create a Wedding Day Itinerary – The last thing you want on the morning of your wedding while you are in full hair and makeup mode, is to hear your name being called out time and time again. If you don’t use a wedding planner then you, the bride, are most likely going to be everybody’s go to for questions regarding anything on the day of. So write up an easy to navigate itinerary for the day, and hand it out to your family/friends/bridal party at your rehearsal dinner the night before. This gives everybody plenty of time to review and ask questions.
- Prepare for Rain – Last but not least, and unfortunately for those of us blessed with a beautiful Vermont life, definitely a factor. Between the snow in May and the 80 degree afternoons we experienced last November, who knows what will end up happening on your big day! Accept it, be aware of it, and just plan for it. Your wedding will be amazing no matter what happens, but taking precautions like having a tent set up and enough umbrellas ready just in case might lead to a big save the day moment!
The most important thing to remember is that this is your day, have fun and enjoy every second! For more Wedding Planning Tips & Guides make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and stay tuned for our next post coming up soon!