Top 5 Vermont Spring Wedding Ideas!
Although there may still be snow (occasionally) on the ground, Spring Wedding Season is right around the corner! We can’t wait to get out there and see what beautiful weddings 2017 has in store for us this year. To kick off the spring season we’ve compiled a quick list of 5 Spring Wedding Trends for all the bride-to-be’s out there! Read them all below:
- Garden Party theme with Teacups and Roses! So perfect for all our classic VT Barn Weddings.
- Lemon Meringue Mason Jar Desserts. Super convenient for guests to snack on and overall just ridiculously cute.
- Spring Flowers! Babys Breath and Daisies are some of the most timeless spring wedding flowers.
- Sliced Fruit. Line your wedding vases with colorful fresh fruit for a extra pop of spring color!
- Vintage Floral Accessories. There is no better time to really seek out and invest in a stunning vintage accessory than your wedding day. Some lucky ladies will even inherit something fun like this as their borrowed or blue!
There are so many more ideas for Spring Weddings that we would love to share with you. Head on over to our friends at Women Getting Married to enjoy 29 more ideas! And as always, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram or Facebook for more wedding planning tips, tricks, and inspiration.